Beyond Beta Green is for startups in Beyond Beta
● who have a Green Impact Product
● who want to explore the products sustainability performance
● non-green startups wondering how to become green
● who need help developing a green profile and communication & branding
What does the program include?
Beyond Beta Green is a simple, easy-to-access series of sessions and 1:1 support.
In the process, we will focus on your challenges and processes to
● understand your green impact potential
● communicate and brand youand your product with sustainability
● improve your investment opportunities
Further, you will have the chance to showcase yourself and your product at the Green Impact Week.
Your Green Driving Licence
With the new regulation of the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD), the EU is putting pressure on businesses to document their sustainability performance. While the CSRD is mainly aimed at bigger companies and corporations, there is an increasing need for businesses of all levels to adapt and comply with new sustainability in their day-to-day business. Also, if you at some point would seek funding from, for example, Vaekstfonden, you would need to comply as well on the green agenda.
For those who are born green:
● The program creates trust and value in your product by doing the Green Impact Assessment.
● If you are currently in investment mode, BBG can support you to connect and match you with investors interested in impactful solutions.
● We will provide you with knowledge and support to design your green digital identity and communication strategy.
If you are not a ‘born green’ startup:
● It will help you understand how to become greener
● It will you can interact with possible investors.
● If you have a product that might be sustainable, we will help you validate its impact and give you tools to improve your solution.
The duration of Beyond Beta Green is 40 hours and participation is free of charge.
The total value of the assessment of the Green Impact Assessment amounts to 25.000 DKK, and you will have the chance to have free access to the Impact Matcher Platform.