This incubation track offers a tailored knowledge-intensive program to support you in building a foundation for your business to take-off.
You will gain access to:
- Inspiring talks, meetups, and events connected to Lifestyle and Design Clusters ecosystem and networks.
- Introduction to Lifestyle and Design Clusters national cocreational incubation- and office spaces.
- Beyond Betas startup platform including essential tools and tutorials.
- Founders network and peer2peer sparring.
- Intensive pitch training and feedback.
- 1:1 sparring on your business model by the Danish Business Hubs.
- Introduction to funding possibilities.
- Mentor sparring and how to construct an advisory board.
- Industry insights and knowledge
We select max. 15 startup teams to participate in the incubation track 2.0. Throughout the program, you will have a direct contact to Lifestyle & Design Cluster project manager to guide and connect you to relevant network and specialists to grow your business.